Paris-Nice 2015 *spoilers"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
What's with the bar top brake levers TV's running?
I was wondering that, thought i might be imagining it as i only saw them briefly once.

The Couch

Über Member
Gilbert maybe considering to go for the KOM jersey?
Anyway.. after about 4 hours the poor solo rider at least got some company again (unfortunately, it's the whole peloton)

The Couch

Über Member
Michael Mathews sprinting for a bonus point. Seems really motivated - do we know if he climbs OK?
For a sprinter he can definitely climb ok :okay:
(i.e. he won't get dropped on shorter and less steep climbs and can/will win a reduced sprint... if you are asking if he is thinking about the overall GC, he isn't)

The Couch

Über Member
That's what I was thinking - odd he should sprint for a bonus second then.

Can't wait for thursday to see if Simon Yates is in shape.
Since he is now within 10s (with the seconds he took yesterday and today) of the leader jersey, he can take it if he wins the sprint today (or tomorrow).
And even if he doesn't absolutely need the bonus seconds (anymore) to jump over Kwiatkowski, he might need them to jump over Degenkolb and/or Kristoff.who will also take points in the intermediate and finish sprint

Leader (if only for 1 or 2 days) is still pretty sweet

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Greipel over Demarre and Degenkolb - the top two were way ahead of the rest though. In general a really tedious day, but a fairly competitive sprint at the end, if a long way from most exciting I've ever seen...

raindog

er.....
I like sprinters - much less precious than climbers ^_^

sptdw6007_001_490.jpg

Top Bottom