Paris Roubaix Predictions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mondobongo

Über Member
Tomorrow they ride to hell, who do you fancy to win?

I fancy Quickstep to be all over the race but am going to go with Devolder to win rather than Boonen just a little feeling I have.

Steve Austin

The Marmalade Kid
Got my eye on leif Hoste, but its hard to see beyond the big favourites.
Hincapie may push for it too.

yello

Some pundits on French tele last night fancied Boonen.

Personally, I haven't a clue. There are too many decent riders that I've never heard of for me to sensibly predict.

Keith Oates

Janner
Cancellera is in the race and must be one of the contenders. Hincapie will also be trying hard but somehow I'm not sure he will make it for this race. Boonen needs to do something to make this year better than last and I think he will be the one to lift the stone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
mondobongo

mondobongo

Über Member
Well called Keith, that goes someway to explaining why Qstep were so quiet in Ghent on Wednesday obviously this was the plan. Devolder put in a blistering attack to bring Boonen out apparently wish Eurosport had shown it and that acceleration in the velodrome was awesome.

yello

Helluva sprint, I'm surprised he had the strength left.

And then to lift the hunk of pave, that takes some doing in itself. It has to be just about the heaviest (and least glamorous!) trophy going. Cyclists are not known for their bulging biceps and making them lift that after 6 hours on the bike is cruelty! :eek:

Top Bottom