Paris-Roubaix - Spoiler

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Steve Austin

The Marmalade Kid
Anyone else see that Sidi advert on eurosport?

I really didn't need to see Pozzatto naked! :tongue:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Lee you more then anyone on this forum would be welcome to come round and watch the race in glorious HD, not only that.. I would turn on the 7.1 surround sound for you too.. .. I think :tongue::laugh:

ps I could get Mrs Ian to pass you a bidon of drink every now and then to make it even more a real live experience for you

iLB

Hello there
small, low quality, grainy pictures with out of sync eurosport commentary over the top are the way to go...

Will1985

Über Member
Cancellara going alone from 46km out? He's insane! Funny moment when Leukemans threw up his hand when he couldn't hold on to Cancellara's wheel!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
rich p said:
I'll have a virtual punt on Hushovd with a good showing from Millar and Farrar but if Cancellarra can power away from everyone on a flatter section I'll eat my hat and whatever he has for breakfast!

Cornflakes, porridge....?:tongue:

ChristinaJL

rich p said:
I know a lot of women go for Tom B! Is it only his prowess on the bike?;)

well, actually I prefer Cancellara and wanted him to win, so I went for Tom knowing full well that whoever I pick gets jinxed. :biggrin: :tongue:

montage

God Almighty
cancellara win i see ;)

BigSteev

Awesome display. I watched it in a pub in Barnet with many other muddy lycra clad enthusiasts who had all completed our own "Hell of the North"

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
On the road, so I didn't get to see any of that, but it seemed like a hell of a win. Made the other day look like a trial run. Good ride by Hammond in 4th.

OP
OP
Keith Oates

Keith Oates

Janner
I think there are some good riders around Rich, but he seems to be in a league of his own at the moment. I didn't see the race but from the report and the time gap to second place he really turned on the power. Roger Hammond in 4th was also very good for him and he seems to be going well so far this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom