Paris-Roubaix - Spoiler

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

aJohnson

My vote would probably go with Boonen, think Flecha stands a good chance aswell. Going to set it too record in a few minutes.

lukesdad

Think Saxobank might have Matti Breschel lined up for this one. Everybody s going to be so busy watching Boonen and Fab.

lukesdad said:
Think Saxobank might have Matti Breschel lined up for this one. Everybody s going to be so busy watching Boonen and Fab.

interesting tip. Really looking forward to this race.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I'll have a virtual punt on Hushovd with a good showing from Millar and Farrar but if Cancellarra can power away from everyone on a flatter section I'll eat my hat and whatever he has for breakfast!

ChristinaJL

I'm also going for Boonen, as I picked him for MSR and Flanders, so he must get a win eventually, that's my thinking. ;) Also think Matti Breschel will go well if he doesn't puncture!! xx(

rich p

ridiculous old lush
ChristinaJL said:
I'm also going for Boonen, as I picked him for MSR and Flanders, so he must get a win eventually, that's my thinking. ;) Also think Matti Breschel will go well if he doesn't puncture!! xx(

I know a lot of women go for Tom B! Is it only his prowess on the bike?:smile:

iLB

Hello there
what time is the race due to start?

montage

God Almighty
live link anywhere? this would be a great way to spend a sunday ;)
Boonen would seem the most obvious choice, but then I don't reckon Cancellara will be giving this one up easily.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
i can't believe how they go that speed over the pavé. we've got some pretty bumpy cobbles in macc that even my steel framed bike would break going over them at speed.

a clubmate of mine actually snapped a steel frame on a paris-roubaix sportive…;)

Steve Austin

The Marmalade Kid
Boonen has got to be the obvious favourite, but the way Cancellara pulled away in the ToF last week he must have a chance!

Fabian for the win

Top Bottom