"Park and Ride" Saturday 24th October

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sig SilverPrinter

sorry late to say my thanks
so thank you to mistral and aperitif for a wonderful day and excellent gifts

Another small item that may have escaped everyone's attention: the interesting security belts that were part of the cheerleader's uniforms last Saturday. I only noticed when viewing 'Davy and the Cheerleaders' this morning.
I suppose it must provide extra security for all those dancing about moments, although I couldn't be sure...any ideas?:blush:
k4zghd.jpg

'West London Walnuts' meets the 'New England Patriots' is in the café by the way...;)

mistral

Guru
Aperitif said:
Another small item that may have escaped everyone's attention: the interesting security belts that were part of the cheerleader's uniforms last Saturday. I only noticed when viewing 'Davy and the Cheerleaders' this morning.
I suppose it must provide extra security for all those dancing about moments, although I couldn't be sure...any ideas?;)
k4zghd.jpg

'West London Walnuts' meets the 'New England Patriots' is in the café by the way...:biggrin:
Incorrigible:headshake:

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
ilovebikes said:
so of all the CC rides i;ve done this year, you stumble across cheer leaders when i'm stuck 'oop north developing a bleeding northern accent (the horror), not impressed xx(

As if you would have done much about it anyway, chicken! hehehe! :biggrin:

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Origamist said:
Orgamist/Origamist typo! That's the poorest justification to post a picture of a pretty, blond haired waitress that I have come across in a long time...

Well done, - Davy would be proud:biggrin:

Oui! Tres Bien Mr Aperitif! :biggrin:

Top Bottom