parts of your job you hate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Today I am having MASSIVE trouble getting going on a task which I LOATHE - drafting teaching material. It would be OK if I was vaguely interested in the subject matter, but frankly it bores me to death and i'd have more fun sticking forks in my eyes and scooping them out with hot spoons. The result is I've been sitting here looking at this for a whole day, with a looming deadline, and I've not written a word. It's crap and I hate it xx(;):sad::angry:

What parts of your job do you hate and why, and even better are you doing it today so I know I'm not alone :wacko:

zimzum42

Legendary Member
I hate pretty much all of it. It's good when I get to travel, and it's good when the bosses are away, but otherwise it's a nightmare!

Why is this world filled with managers who have no people skills whatsoever?

I blame the Peter Principle!

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Night shifts. Where I am at the moment I don't have to do them too often, but as the railways are a 24 hr. system I should of got used to them after 34 years, but I still don't like them.

yello

I don't have a job so knowing what to do with my time can be difficult... but I'm not complaining!

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
timesheets, of course.

walker

I leave this job next wednesday, but I've always hated calling uk Numbers, only to be diverted to India or something and the person doesn't speak any English.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
I've no job, off school and it is really really crap. I go out on my bike in the morning, in the afternoon i sit by the computer or just sit around.;) Nothing much on TV in the day either, and by the afternoon its repeats from the morning.
But then again, the amount of cycling i do get to do, the lack of traffic because it isnt rush hour and normally the warmer weather at the times i go out is goooooooood:becool:
Anyone want to pay me to ride around all day?

Top Bottom