parts of your job you hate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Rhythm Thief said:
You bloody youngsters don't know when you're well off.:biggrin:

Sorry GRANDAD!!!;)

:ohmy::laugh::laugh:

Dormouse

I generally have to work abroad and the bit I don't like is being away from home for weeks on end. I don't expect any sympathy from those of you who would just love to travel on business.

It's the boredom that gets me generally.

The best bit is getting home and sleeping like a log on the first night. The money is not bad either!

gbb

Legendary Member
Dormouse said:
I generally have to work abroad and the bit I don't like is being away from home for weeks on end. I don't expect any sympathy from those of you who would just love to travel on business.

It's the boredom that gets me generally.

The best bit is getting home and sleeping like a log on the first night. The money is not bad either!

It sounds great at first Dormouse, and i do love travelling...but the time between your evening meal and bedtime, back at the hotel, foreign TV and no-one else who speaks English....that time drags. Ah well time to catch up on some sleep.

Thankfully, i dont spend more that 2 weeks away.

Brilliant during the day...i just go explore.

domtyler

Über Member
mr Mag00 said:
my boss, so incompetent, no ppl skills and is completely lost in treacle!!!

Um, can I see you in my office immediately please? :angry::angry::angry:

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
Orion, our computer booking system.....fecking nightmarexx(xx(:smile:.HATE admin, and dealing with ****wits who won't take no for an answer and can't think for themselves:angry:....get me off reception and back in the kitchen. I'm just a cook!

Top Bottom