Pat me on the back please!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jay clock

Massive member
5 years ago today I weighed 104.8kg (16st5) - I am now 84.1kg (13st3). I got down to 90 ish in the first 3 mths, then hovered around the 92-95 mark for about 3 years. Having had a year below 90 I am making a concerted effort to get under 80 (78 is my target).

Well done me!

(PS, eat less exercise more was the trick)

Enso108

Formerly OselLing
Well done mate!

Chrisz

Über Member
Good on ya mate - a good, steady weight reduction combined with a change in lifestyle :smile:

I was 17st last year, down to 16st this year and looking to lose another 1 - 1/2stone this year :smile:

postman

Legendary Member
Well done you.I was advised early last year i had a cholesterol problem.So slowly i lost weight.Had to buy new trousers.Got down to a 36" waist.

Then came November.A Fellaship dinner.Cracking meal with a few pints of the black stuff.That was the downfall.Then came xmas more over eating drinking.Then the knee so no bike since xmas and lots of stuffin face.

Waist back at 38".Next week i have got to arrange for a follow up blood test.To see how well i have done.

Oh dear Failure with a big F i think.Will have to start all over again.

Lion

Well done on keeping it off!
I'm in the weight loss boat atm, cant wait untill im down to my target, only a couple of years to go! lol

BIGSESAL

jay clock said:
(PS, eat less exercise more was the trick)

Eventually someone who doesn't believe in these wonder diets and miracle 2 week exercise plans! Well done.

OP
OP
jay clock

jay clock

Massive member
Thanks everyone. To be honest the hard bit was getting past the 90 barrier. I dropped the first 12-15 kg in 3 mths, and then levelled. I log every swim bike and run, and when on the active dieting bit I also log all the intake too.

Yesterday two different clubmates at swimming said "blimey you've lost weight"... and that was based on never knowing me at my peak!

Top Bottom