Paul Kimmage suspicious of Sky

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Kimmage is just another old "has-been" with too much time on his hands and you know what they say about "he who protests loudest" - makes me wonder if he himself has something to hide and somehow trying to exonorate himself by attacking others.

Sad bitter twisted old man in my opinion!

I may be wrong but that suggests you don't know much about him, particularly about his book, Rough Ride, a seminal piece of cycling literature. One thing we can say is that he doesn't have much to hide. The only thing we haven't seen is his intestines.

Apologies if I've misinterpreted your post.

Noodley

Kimmage is just another old "has-been" with too much time on his hands and you know what they say about "he who protests loudest" - makes me wonder if he himself has something to hide and somehow trying to exonorate himself by attacking others.

That coulda been a direct quote from Armstrong.

Herzog

Swinglish Mountain Goat

I don't agree with any of the above, but if I'd had my career 'stolen', I would find it hard not to be bitter/twisted etc.

just jim

I don't agree with any of the above, but if I'd had my career 'stolen', I would find it hard not to be bitter/twisted etc.
Exactly. I don't understand why people have a problem with this. The sport comes first for him.

alpinecycling

What irritates me is that Kimmage actually comes out in public to voice his doubts when he seems to be basing it on someone getting quicker and thinner...well sorry but I thought that was what cyclists were supposed to do?
I have just finished reading the Fotheringham authored "My Time".The chapter "In the Firing Line" sets out a very clear Wiggins view on the issue of doping.When someone has done that then surely simple human respect demands that you have very clear grounds before spouting off.Look at Pete Kennaugh's twitter to see what he thought!

lukesdad

Everybody is driven by self-interest.
Some drive harder than others tho' noods.

He's gone back to school and taken up mountain biking!

tsignature.jpg

Top Bottom