Pavement rage.... WTF is happening to the world?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

flake99please

We all scream for ice cream
My Dad sent me a link to this via the book of farce. Several thoughts cross my mind, but without seeing the events which led up to this altercation, I cannot decide which party has behaved the worst. Opinions?

Video contains some language.

Drago

Legendary Member
Dangerous driving.

Common assault.

Criminal damage.

They're both twots.

On the plus side, the old boy made a miraculous recovery and was suddenly fit and healthy enough to willfully engage in combat, so it's not all bad.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I to was thinking how remarkably fit that old boy looked considering he needs a scooter (or not) as the case may be. ^_^

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Looks like scooter boy is the aggressor, other chap is just fending him off. But then we don’t know what happened before to start it.

It made me laugh but it’s pretty pathetic really. Are these guys supposed to be adults?

Drago

Legendary Member
He's well enough to willfully engage in combat despite the impact factors of a younger and larger opponent. Any disability he may or may not have is, at that moment in time, not of sufficient significance to the chap that it features on his own calculations of the Conflict Resolution Model.

Let's leave the bs assessments of fitness for combat to those qualified to do so please? The old feller was well up for it, and well capable of it, period. The guy is having a giraffe.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
The mobility scooter doesn't mean the guy has a disability... it means he has a mobility scooter. The companies who sell mobility scooters don't just sell them to people with disabilities, they sell them to anyone who'll buy one, often using mischievously pressured sales techniques... so please, adults... stop speculating on disabilities :smile:

winjim

Smash the cistern
If the question is which party has behaved the worst then on that evidence I would say the bloke filming. He appears to not be directly involved so doesn't have the (admittedly poor) excuse of perceived injustice, anger and adrenaline but just seems to be goading the others into a fight.

"Go on, twat 'im"

Top Bottom