Pavement

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
I admit it. Just now I rode 10m on the pavement from my next-door-but-two-neighbours dropped kerb to my front gate. Nobody died though.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
I admit it. Just now I rode 10m on the pavement from my next-door-but-two-neighbours dropped kerb to my front gate. Nobody died though.
Are sure about that? Apparently pavement cyclists are so self-obsessed there's a good chance you didn't even notice the pensioner you'd mowed down, or the two children that had to jump out of your way and into the path of a speeding lorry. You'd better check outside :thumbsup:

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Are sure about that? Apparently pavement cyclists are so self-obsessed there's a good chance you didn't even notice the pensioner you'd mowed down, or the two children that had to jump out of your way and into the path of a speeding lorry. You'd better check outside :thumbsup:
I asked the nuns. They said it was all good.

classic33

Leg End Member
wsctletters.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
What point is being made by posting this....?
Well if read, you'll see see that people are referring to figures give by a councillor, about the number of injuries suffered on the pavement, compared to those on the roads.
Councils compile these figures remember!

classic33

Leg End Member
It was very badly scanned ad appeared more or less illegible. Leastways it did here.
I didn't scan it. I did a search for figures, which everyone seems to want & came across that, as you see it. It is however readable.
The figures quoted in those letters were it seems given by a councillor, which the letter writers seem to dispute/call into question. Exactly what has been done here. However its the councils that collect this information and presumably pass it on when asked for at national level.

classic33

Leg End Member
I'm restricted by the size of image that can be uploaded. Origional was readable when posted.

Last edited:
Top Bottom