Pavement

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
I'm feeling all lonely and left out... why hasn't @Roadrider48 posted a reply to this?

I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting to hear your views on this newfangled idea.

aca0473.jpg

I hope the two pedestrians survived, they seem to be clinging onto each other for dear life.
suicide by cyclepath? Dignitas could be on to a winner.

Attachments

• aca0473.jpg
    aca0473.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 36

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
I'm outraged that Roadrider is probably out having a life whilst the rest of us 'billy no mates' are spending friday on CC :cursing:
Gerr'off. I've been to the pictures and the pub.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Having removed all lights from my bike, dressed myself entirely in dark colours, dragged the waist of my jeans and pants to slightly above my knees.....I am ready. Off down the pavement for some wheelies, rolling a spliff and nattering into my mobile, no hands. Please warn the nuns.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Having removed all lights from my bike, dressed myself entirely in dark colours, dragged the waist of my jeans and pants to slightly above my knees.....I am ready. Off down the pavement for some wheelies, rolling a spliff and nattering into my mobile, no hands. Please warn the nuns.
Sisters! He's a comin' for ya!

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I'm feeling all lonely and left out... why hasn't @Roadrider48 posted a reply to this?

I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting to hear your views on this newfangled idea.

aca0473.jpg

I hope the two pedestrians survived, they seem to be clinging onto each other for dear life.
You can tell that the 2 pedestrians have already become blurred. This indicates that they are now members of the spirit world.

Attachments

• aca0473.jpg
    aca0473.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 33

classic33

Leg End Member
Should I hang around on the doorstep?
Someone might think you look dodgy!

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
maybe @Roadrider48 has gone all quiet because his opinion of pavement cyclists and his view of shared use paths are too conflicting to put into words.... or maybe he's writing to his MP to try to get shared use paths banned before posting? All we can do is speculate.

Top Bottom