Peace on Earth and Goodwill to All Men

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

paul04

Über Member
Goodwill to All Men

yeah right, on a bike ride this morning, and some idiot driver forgot about Peace and Goodwill and decided to try and get through the pinch point in the road at the same time as me.
I stopped in the middle of the road, and shook my head at him for his stupidity, I did point out that I had priority and he had to stop at the give way sign,
Then I went on my way, to enjoy the rest of my ride.

young Ed

Veteran
a common enough occurrence, impatient drivers that think they always regardless have priority and you must bow down to them. you get especially many of them when driving in high traffic areas such as towns and cities

that said i have had a few very good, nice and courteous drivers in my years
Cheers Ed

Brandane

Legendary Member
that said i have had a few very good, nice and courteous drivers in my years
Cheers Ed
So have I, but usually it's while driving a 44 tonne MGW artic :smile:. Even then, you wouldn't believe the number of nobbers who feel the need to come round your nearside on tight (for a lorry) roundabouts; and who come charging along slip roads to join motorways, assuming you are going to give way to them. I don't. I will move over if I can, but often there is traffic on my right which the nobber can't see.

young Ed

Veteran
So have I, but usually it's while driving a 44 tonne MGW artic :smile:. Even then, you wouldn't believe the number of nobbers who feel the need to come round your nearside on tight (for a lorry) roundabouts; and who come charging along slip roads to join motorways, assuming you are going to give way to them. I don't. I will move over if I can, but often there is traffic on my right which the nobber can't see.
fair enough, although the nobbers when driving a 40 foot artic is probably due to them not understanding what it's like to drive something that size and what you can and can't do in it
Cheers Ed

Top Bottom