pearl izumi / spesh shoes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Anything Specialized I find to be a good fit will. (Or will be a good fit etc...:angry: )
Wider fitting I think and, if you look in accessories and clothing there are a few recommendations on bonj's thread.

bonj2

yep, the main one being to try them on before you buy them.
I did try on some specialized ones but I didn't like them - they had an annoying 'ridge' where the arch of your foot is, and I've got fairly flat feet so it dug in a bit. I do like the specialized shoes I've already got though. So you never can tell really, from a picture on the internet. You do get a better range online, and you could keep ordering different ones and sending them back if you don't like them, or if they're the wrong size, but that's going to be a fairly tortuous process that you'd have to be quite patient to do.
I did eventually settle on some scott shoes from another LBS, they were £40 and I'm pleased with them, they're comfy and look pretty mean in silver, and have got good ventage as summer's coming up.

simonali

Guru
That shoe is discontinued, so good luck finding a pair.

As for the wide fitting comment, when I bought my Specialized shoes I was invited to try them on in 2 different widths and the standard one was no wider than any other shoe I've tried. If you have wide feet, you have to find someone who stocks the E width shoes.

Top Bottom