Pedal for Scotland 2009

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

viniga

Guru
Renard said:
The guy in the middle is in the same club as me. Do you know him?

Yes, in a round-about way, we had actually met once before. He was first through dropping me about the 44 mile mark and making it through in 2h30m.

I am actually thinking of joining the EK club, those I have met seem a friendly sort. It won't be until I get back from me hols tho.

Viniga

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
goo_mason said:
You too. Will Magnatom remember you, I wonder? :smile:

Until the next ride.

:rofl: some people are more observant than others ...

Here's a couple more pictures from Avonbridge

T

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Coco said:
You stopped at Avonbridge!

Grrrr!!!!

:biggrin:

unfortunately only briefly, saw the queues and somebody decided that it might be better to go to Linlithgow for food :angel:

If I had't been told about the amazing cakes :laugh: and the lovely pasta from last year, I probably wouldn't even have thought to complain about the food - it was free after all, and it was a charity ride ... nothing wrong with bananas and Tunnocks, but the cup-a-soup was rather disappointing

T

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Mr Pig said:
The only rest stop I went into was Linlithgow, and I wish I'd missed that one out too.

WHAT??!!! And miss out on the culinary delight that was the extremely salty, powdery & measly little cup-a-soup? And the 20 minute queue for it (and then to get back onto the road again afterwards)?

I really couldn't possibly figure out why you didn't like that stop.... :evil:

HonestMan1910

Über Member
goo_mason said:
WHAT??!!! And miss out on the culinary delight that was the extremely salty, powdery & measly little cup-a-soup? And the 20 minute queue for it (and then to get back onto the road again afterwards)?

I really couldn't possibly figure out why you didn't like that stop.... :evil:

Was tempted to stop in Linlithgow, but as it was only 1225 and the Four Marys wasn't open yet !

Telemark said:
:evil: some people are more observant than others ...

Here's a couple more pictures from Avonbridge

T

At first I thought...I don't remember meeting anyone called Telemark, then I looked at the photos, and worked out who was standing where, then I twigged.:biggrin:

So hello Telemark, good to meet you. HJ often says how no-one is left behind, but you left us behind at the first food stop! Shocking! :rofl:

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
magnatom said:
At first I thought...I don't remember meeting anyone called Telemark, then I looked at the photos, and worked out who was standing where, then I twigged.:biggrin:

So hello Telemark, good to meet you. HJ often says how no-one is left behind, but you left us behind at the first food stop! Shocking! :evil:

At last - something that I did faster than you! :rofl:

Top Bottom