Scotland : Glasgow & Clyde Valley Pedal on Parliament 2 - the feeder ride - Sunday 19th May

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Louweazel

I'm new, I'll be joining you on Sunday on the way there, and possibly any one with the energy left to cycle back too.

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
OMG I'm bell less.

Your challenge for tomorrow is to find one! You have the whole day ... ;)

Hope to see at least some of you on Sunday on the ride! I'll look out for any CC finery...
Last year the CC jerseys were very easy to spot - somehow GooMason of this parish managed to get himself and his jersey into a lot of photos!

I'll most likely wear my PoP blue cycling jacket and have 2 red paniers on my Trek tank, one filled with cake and sporting a PoP poster and the other filled with programmes for the Edinburgh Festival of Cycling with an EdFoC poster on the outside :girl: .
HJ will be wearing his kilt and a PoP T-shirt.

If you see us, say hello!:hello:

T

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Hello, I'm a newbie here. I was thinking of joining your ride on Sunday with a friend. Was planning to go with the Belles ride but not too keen on the 7am start!
Go for it Susan: I'm a bit of a slow coach, hence the earlier start :blush:

I'm having to amend my participation from a confirmed to a "possibly not". I've had a cluster of episodes since yesterday and I'm not keen on running the risk of having another one on the bike. Will see how I get on today.

dirkateur

If it's still open I'd like to join in. I've done similar distances a few months ago but only with a lunch break in the middle. Hopefully be okay if I pace myself.

I'm in Dennistoun so shouldn't use up too much energy getting to the meeting point!

Top Bottom