Scotland : Glasgow & Clyde Valley Pedal on Parliament 2 - the feeder ride - Sunday 19th May

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I would like to take this time to apoligize to anybody that is cycling with me tomorrow, i have a bloody annoying clicking noise coming from somewhere on my bike when i stand on the pedals, the clicking noise is driving me mad and i have every faith in this clicking noise anybody who hears this noise will also be driving mad

So far i though it was the bottom bracket so i upgraded my bottom bracket the friday before the Etape, it wasn`t tha, i thought it was maybe the pedals so i got brand new pedals, it wasn`t that either....i think it may becoming from the back of the bike
Sounds like skewer not tight enough maybe...
I won't hear it...got Fulcrum Racing 7's....:becool:

I'm having to amend my participation from a confirmed to a "possibly not". I've had a cluster of episodes since yesterday and I'm not keen on running the risk of having another one on the bike. Will see how I get on today.

Sorry to hear that Ed... hope today was more positive and everything crossed that you can make it along (or more importantly, feel better soon!)

Just double checked, my bell is definitely tinging so I'm good to go. Though now I'm not sure if I should ride to the meeting point from home (Anniesland) or risk the train being on time to High Street... probably safer cycling! :bicycle:

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
My legs are on fire as IV woken up as IV been doing lots of running this week ahead of Alloa half marathon next week. Considering driving to Linlithgow and doing the 40 mile return from there than then 80ish cycling from home. will update in a couple of hours

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
I'll be at Alloa station for 10 am. Tug what's the mileage round trip?

Full route, from alloa to edinburgh and back about 70 mile

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
This time next week will be half way through 13 mile run, and glad that I went for 40 than 80 miles. Can always go back out on bike when I get home :smile: hope yir cakes stale :tongue:

Top Bottom