Pedals

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sambu

Which clipless road pedals for about 50-60 quid? i know there are a few, dad recomends keo's but the mavic sprint look cool

My experience is limited to spd-sl, I was told they were easier to waddle in.

HaloJ

Rabid cycle nut
I gather that's cost of pedals excluding the shoes?

I use SPDs, Shimano M520s which are currently reduced to £30 at Evans. Shoes could be another £40 at least. Less waddle with SPDs over SPD SL.

Abs

Crankarm

Guru
guitarpete247 said:
I bought a pair of 520's from woolyhatsop for £19.95 on ebay.

Hmmmm....... Ebay and Paypal. There are plenty of good cheap on-line cycle shops without having to resort to Ebay and Paypal. Have bought a bit of stuff on Ebay recently (photographic) and have finally come a cropper. Basically Ebay and Paypal don't give a sh1t if you have problems and some sellers are just crooks. At least with CRC, Merlin, Wiggle or SJS you get decent customer service and reassurance that if stuff does go wrong as it occasionally does they are not going to just ignore you leaving you thoroughly dissatisfied and p1$$ed off with what turns out to be faulty or damaged crap.

Not having a go at you GP, but Ebay and Paypal - avoid them like you would a rabid dog.

OP
OP
Sambu

Sambu

yea 50 for the pedals, any suggestions? im after road ones.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Sambu said:
Which clipless road pedals for about 50-60 quid? i know there are a few, dad recomends keo's but the mavic sprint look cool

I have Look Keo Classics, my 1st clipless pedals, I dont like them. But I dont have anything to compare them against so its kind of an ignorant opinion.

Top Bottom