Pedancy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shaun

Founder
Yes I get a lot of déjà vu and always have done.
Somehow, I knew you were going to say that ...
drum.gif

Yes I get a lot of déjà vu and always have done.
Seriously - have you talked to a neurologist? Apparently one cause for deja vu is momentary black outs. You come to, not realising you have been unconscious and think "this is all very familiar" which is true, because you were experiencing it just a moment ago.

And wikipedia says it can be connected with epilepsy. So might be worth a chat.

D

Deleted member 1258

Seriously - have you talked to a neurologist? Apparently one cause for deja vu is momentary black outs. You come to, not realising you have been unconscious and think "this is all very familiar" which is true, because you were experiencing it just a moment ago.

And wikipedia says it can be connected with epilepsy. So might be worth a chat.

Not when I'm in a town I've never visited before and walk into a building I've never been in before and immediately know I've been there before, or I've seen a place in a dream and its stuck in my mind, then several months or years later I've walked into the place in the dream, it really is most odd sometimes.

Not when I'm in a town I've never visited before and walk into a building I've never been in before and immediately know I've been there before, or I've seen a place in a dream and its stuck in my mind, then several months or years later I've walked into the place in the dream, it really is most odd sometimes.

Same as me. I've even said to the person I happened to be with a the time what was about to unfold/happen/be said, and lo and behold, it was as I had 'predicted.'

Drago

Legendary Member
...and walk into a building I've never been in before...

Should blummen well watch where you're going.

classic33

Leg End Member

And wikipedia says it can be connected with epilepsy.
So might be worth a chat.
So can witchcraft!
Salem Witch Trials of 1692.
I thought we'd moved on from this sort of thing.

Do we get the ducking stool, or tie him up and throw him in the nearest bit of suitable depth water. If he drowns he's not a witch, if he floats you'll get the stake.

Last edited:
No matter how much it feels

Okay, let's have a look.

Surly - a make of adventure bikes http://surlybikes.com

This - a pronoun

Destiny - An online only first person shooter game. https://www.destinythegame.com/uk/en/home

Nope, I can't see the connection.
There's a connection ..

surly adj. how @Tynan feels when someone says "date with destiny"

"and don't call me Shirley"

Top Bottom