Peeing clear for the first time

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Smash the cistern
I stopped drinking anything with caffeine in it for over a year, the one thing I noticed was the need to pee during the night , on average every 2 hours , am now back on caffeine and I can now go 7 hours without getting up to use the toilet , now this might just be a coincidence and there might of been another cause but I am sticking with the caffeine anyway as decaffeinated tea/coffee is honking .
Quite possibly an early sign of dehydration!

U

User6179

Quite possibly an early sign of dehydration!

Doubt it , I drink enough fluids to sink a ship most days ^_^

OP
OP
Doyleyburger

Doyleyburger

Veteran
I stopped drinking anything with caffeine in it for over a year, the one thing I noticed was the need to pee during the night , on average every 2 hours , am now back on caffeine and I can now go 7 hours without getting up to use the toilet , now this might just be a coincidence and there might of been another cause but I am sticking with the caffeine anyway as decaffeinated tea/coffee is honking .
I'm finding it quite the opposite for me. To be honest most of my friends and family have rarely seen me without a cuppa in my hand so it's a bit of a shock to the system for me. I used to get up for a pee at least twice a night but lately I'm sleeping straight through.
Different strokes and all that ;)

Top Bottom