People keeping dead pets in the freezer....or stuffed...would you ??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DaveReading

Don't suffer fools gladly (must try harder!)
I wonder how much it increases the cremating time starting from frozen.

Yes, you'd want to be very careful to ensure it's cooked all the way through before eating any.

Globalti

Legendary Member
I know somebody who won a landmark case against Rossendale Borough Council that allowed her to be buried in Rossendale Pets' Cemetery alongside her dogs.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
So what?.
So what? I'll try to explain as politely as I can. My daughter, 15, is high functioning autistic, she suffers from severe depression and anxiety, she also suffers from suicidal thoughts. I have on a number of occasions sat with her whilst she has been in floods of tears talking about killing herself having to reassure her that she is very far from worthless. These episodes are invariably brought on by internet pricks telling that she isn't normal and that she should kill herself because she is autistic.
So, whilst I cannot speak for Mr Packham I do know that the suggestion you made that people that suffer from autism are not normal can have a devastating effect on individuals, some of whom may be reading your posts. Your internet meat head persona can be entertaining but I think you have stepped over the line and should acknowledge that.

Drago

Legendary Member
Yes, thank you, as aforementioned myself I have aspergers just like Mr Packham, so I don't need lectures on the subject from someone like you who doesn't. Packham a chump, and it has nothing to do with his medical status, and I never insinuated it was otherwise.

He's a plain, old fashioned dweeb, just because he is, and for no other reason. I never mentioned, hinted at, or even thought any thing about autism. Try reading the words and not the empty spaces between them, because im hardly likely to take the pish out of someone for having the same medical condition that I do, am I Mr Mugshot?

Last edited:

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Yes, thank you, as aforementioned myself I have aspergers just like Mr Packham, so I don't need lectures on the subject from someone like you who doesn't. Packham a chump, and it has nothing to do with his medical status, and I never insinuated it was otherwise.

He's a plain, old fashioned dweeb, just because he is, and for no other reason. I never mentioned, hinted at, or even thought any thing about autism. Try reading the words and not the empty spaces between them, because im hardly likely to take the pish out of someone for having the same medical condition that I do.
I preferred your unedited reply.

Drago

Legendary Member
Unfortunately, marshalling my thoughts isnt always an orderly process because of the aforementioned condition, so now youre taking the rise out of me because I go back and make regular edits and corrections? Yet you accuse me of taking the pith?

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I wonder how much it increases the cremating time starting from frozen.
A modern cremator works at about 950C. I wouldn't have thought that starting at minus 25C rather than, say, plus 15C would make a whole lot of difference.

They do the job in an hour if the load is 70kg, BTW.:okay:

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Unfortunately, marshalling my thoughts isnt always an orderly process because of the aforementioned condition, so now youre taking the rise out of me because I go back and make regular edits and corrections? Yet you accuse me of taking the pith?
I'm not taking the rise, I preferred your original reply. I didn't accuse you of taking the piss, I don't believe you were, I believe you were being thoughtless and insensitive.

Drago

Legendary Member
Well, I wasnt, on my word of honour. Seriously, I'm sensitive to the subject too and that was the last thing on my mind.

As for your lass, she's lucky to have a Dad like you to offer her his love and support. My diagnosis was relatively recent, so some of the unusual and abberant behaviour of my youth didn't get such understanding.

Top Bottom