People putting obstacals on cycle paths!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wheresthetorch

Dreaming of Celeste
It's a plant.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
The road through Hardcastle Crags has had it strung at neck height in the past. Hitting it coming back from Blake Dean at night wouldn't have been good.
If it was the unmade road past Gibson Mill then I bet it was somebody trying to punish cyclists for not obeying the ban on cycling introduced there?

I used to ride up and down there a lot until they put up the prohibition signs.

Somebody kept destroying the sign at the Walshaw end, presumably so they could plead ignorance if stopped on their way beyond where the sign had been.

It's a bit like thugs dropping heavy objects from motorway bridges - I imagine that they do not actually intend to kill someone, but maybe they are too stupid to see the likely consequences?

classic33

Leg End Member
If it was the unmade road past Gibson Mill then I bet it was somebody trying to punish cyclists for not obeying the ban on cycling introduced there?

I used to ride up and down there a lot until they put up the prohibition signs.

Somebody kept destroying the sign at the Walshaw end, presumably so they could plead ignorance if stopped on their way beyond where the sign had been.

It's a bit like thugs dropping heavy objects from motorway bridges - I imagine that they do not actually intend to kill someone, but maybe they are too stupid to see the likely consequences?
Fresh as in new wire used, before they banned cycling. Far side of the track from Gibson Mill and where the bank slopes down to the river on a right-handed bend. Opposite the scout hostels.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Nutters! :cursing:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
One stretch of my daily route use to be always covered in all sorts of rubbish ie Chest freezers , sofa's , old tv's and bed frames but just recently they have started just dumping it next to hedge , i suppose they think people can't see it as its not on the path

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
One stretch of my daily route use to be always covered in all sorts of rubbish ie Chest freezers , sofa's , old tv's and bed frames but just recently they have started just dumping it next to hedge , i suppose they think people can't see it as its not on the path

Maybe get a cold beer out the freezer , sit on the sofa and watch old tv repeats?

Top Bottom