People that colour their heads in .

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Why do people do it ? Is it not obvious to them that they have just painted their head rather than tinted their hair ?
I'm talking men here . Females can do what they want and still get away with it but blokes :laugh:

OP
OP
Cuchilo

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Do you find people stare at your head when you talk to them ?

Turbo Rider

Just can't reMember
well the thing about colouring your hair is that you don't really need to use proper hair die because that's just silly and people who pay money to colour their hair are just wasting their money when all a person really needs to do to get the colour in their hair is wait for it to rain and put their head in a puddle full of mud but people think its all about getting the exact right colour and those people need to get a grip because its not like there professional models or anything and all the people who make it as professional models start with the head bobbing in the mud thing and then get noticed and the professional stylists go and colour their hair for them for free but its your money at the end of the day so if you want to be really stupid like all them other people then you go ahead and pay your money because you never know what might happen when you put the right amount of determination and you just go with that so you never know what might happen

OP
OP
Cuchilo

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
well the thing about colouring your hair is that you don't really need to use proper hair die because that's just silly and people who pay money to colour their hair are just wasting their money when all a person really needs to do to get the colour in their hair is wait for it to rain and put their head in a puddle full of mud but people think its all about getting the exact right colour and those people need to get a grip because its not like there professional models or anything and all the people who make it as professional models start with the head bobbing in the mud thing and then get noticed and the professional stylists go and colour their hair for them for free but its your money at the end of the day so if you want to be really stupid like all them other people then you go ahead and pay your money because you never know what might happen when you put the right amount of determination and you just go with that so you never know what might happen
A true classic :bravo:

Turbo Rider

Just can't reMember
A true classic :bravo:

I can't help it now...ever since your forearm thread I just want to paddypete every time I talk or type...set me off... :okay:

OP
OP
Cuchilo

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
I can't help it now...ever since your forearm thread I just want to paddypete every time I talk or type...set me off... :okay:
You cant just be that though with your lycra and fancy bike and that that you don't even need and probably don't even want even though you bought it you didn't want it was just fason and you wanted to be like the others that go around and think they are fast but no faster than a bike in a skip and then the bike I found one in a skip and it does me fine and I don't need clothes like you lot I just ride without them and I don't care about it like others but if you all got the bike that's ok by me but don't tell me you are faster and those computers make me laugh like you found that in a skip and it cost more than my commodore 64k strapped to my bars but it does the job and tahts all that matters to me but fine if not you although its not , really .

young Ed

Veteran
if i'm totally honest, i've never seen the point in dying your hair, using nail varnish, lipstick, make up etc. and as for good looking, fancy clothes i say only for jobs such as waiters, business men etc
too much effort and wasted money to me, then again i do live on/work on farms and am used to being clad in overalls and covered in cow shoot!
Cheers Ed

OP
OP
Cuchilo

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
if i'm totally honest, i've never seen the point in dying your hair, using nail varnish, lipstick, make up etc. and as for good looking, fancy clothes i say only for jobs such as waiters, business men etc
too much effort and wasted money to me, then again i do live on/work on farms and am used to being clad in overalls and covered in cow shoot!
Cheers Ed
Hold up :eek: Where did the nail varnish and lipstick come from ? Is this a farmers thing ?

young Ed

Veteran
Hold up :eek: Where did the nail varnish and lipstick come from ? Is this a farmers thing ?
haha, can't pull a lamb out with out a bit of lipstick now can we! just saying i don't see the point in lipstick, nail varnish etc weather you work in an office or on a farm and weather you're going to a party or not
Cheers Ed

Top Bottom