Performance sunglasses

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Years ago when i was a smoker i'd always tell people not to buy me an expensive cigarette lighter for a gift as they didn't light a cigarette any better than a match,they would scratch easily, and i'd end up loosing 'em!

thom

____
I have Oakleys with a polarised and a yellow lens for night riding. I like them although I lost the rubber thing around the nose.

They make me look like a pro and I ride better wearing them.

Nick Stone

Bought some off eBay 5 lenses jobbies with a insert for my prescription £6.99 and found a place that just make lenses near me, took my prescription and £20 for the glaze to but in bargain riding specs, if the frame breaks ill order another set for £7 and bung in the insert, if they only do for a year I think it's still a bargain for me, they work as well, love the clear lense now.

line71

Boots are doing a half price deal on all their sunglasses at the moment because we are nearing the ending the summer,grab a bargin if there are any left

Globalti

Legendary Member
That's a good suggestion. Pick up a pair, pop the lenses out and get them glazed up to your prescription.

OP
OP
PerryC

PerryC

Regular
I've gone for a pair of Rudy project impact to the really good review's about them love the design and weight Plus apparently all the professionals use them.
Also got to love the Photochromic ? Techy :smile:, Change in different light conditions,

Also can I just add feels awesome to have The Cycle Gaz replying to 1 of my topic's.

Thanks a lot :smile:.

Reactions: gaz
Top Bottom