Performer Trike E

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

billym0404

as ive ran out of welding wire and cant get on with my project, i decide to sort some minor issues out on my performer trike e. it was already becoming my favorite but had a couple of niggles. because a fitted a 700c wheel (was 26 inch) the tyre was scraping the rear mudguard. also on the road it was fine if a bit twitchy. but on the gravel paths it was no where near as good as my KMX. also as it was one of the frst i did the electric creen was fitted any way i could with what i had, but ive now got a much better way.

so changed the back tyre for a lower profile, and a bit more tread rather than a slick. also changed both the front tyres to wider more meaty ones. i redid the screen much neater and better. fitted some cheep panner bags i got. also put some lights on 2 front and 2 rear.

just been out on the gravel track and what a difference, handles so much better.

my next job is to fit hydrolic calipers all round, ive got some tektro, but need to make some pipes and im having trouble with what pipes and ends i need my put a post on bikes and see if i can get some idea.

Top Bottom