Personalised cycle shirts... CC

Should we get some CycleChat personalised cycle shirt/jersey printed up?

• Yes, fantastic how did I ever live without one

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No, I might show up on the radar

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I would rather cycle naked...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
cc cycle jersey.

BTFB Endura can do special request sizes 44-46 and 46-48 for a 20% extra cost.Also the oyher question sizing is the size of the person ie xl 39-41 would fit a person with a chest that size.HAIRY JOCK again thank you for volunteering i hope my information has been of help.My input will now cease and i await the decision to who produces the shirt .Why dont you give endura a call and talk to alan.And that goes for you also BTFB.just to set your mind at ease over the sizing requirements. 01506 497749.good look to all of you . i am going on holiday for the week.

Bokonon

Über Member
I don't think they have been mentioned in either thread yet, but www.impsport.com supplied cycling stuff for a works bike ride I was involved in last year and I was (well, still am) impressed by the fit and quality.

I like the 1st Whippet design (in brand colours) but it would require matching shorts - Cycle Chat bibshorts anyone?? Unlike other people here, I'm not too bothered about matching my bikes - the 80's colour scheme of my fixie clashes with itself!

OP
OP
HJ

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
I have now started asking suppliers for quotes this may take sometime so keep an eye on the threads for updates...

Mortiroloboy

Bigtallfatbloke said:
Those are nice...I really like them both.

..here...the design looks cool in several colours i.e

But this one works with the site colours best imho:

Hey, BFTB, they look cool, much better than the old C+ offering. But is there a need for personalizing them with names? Isn't that going to cost more? I'm not sure I want people on the street knowing my name, just because I have cycled past them!

OP
OP
HJ

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Having a name of your shirt will be an optional extra (for about £5), if you don't want people to know you name that is no problem:smile:

Top Bottom