Peugeot Professional sold

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
A few weeks ago i offered this 54cm Peugeot Professional Road Bike NO LONGER AVAILABLE .

But since then i have removed the 105 bits and transplanted them on to a retro Harry Quinn frameset so i have given the nice Peugeot a new lease of life by making it a single speed bike using odds and ends i had lying around in my parts box .

Its a Year 2000 Peugeot Professional road racing bike .

Measures 54 cm or 21 1/4" from centre of crank to top of seat tube and 55 cm or 21 1/2" along the top tube and has a low standover height of 77 cm or 30" , set for me in pics at 5ft 10" .

Frame is 7005 Aluminium with a cro mo fork and finished in a nice bright white with matching decals , 2 set of bottle cage mounts but only 1 cage fitted .

Fitted with Alhonga calipers fr and rear with new cables and NOS aero brake levers fitted on a nice set of Modolo anatomic bars (will include 2 rolls of black bar tape) and is fitted a black peugeot badged 115 mm quill stem .

Wheels are a mixed set of alloy 700's with the rear rim being a new Wienman shallow aero rim laced on to an older Shimano free hub which along with the front was recentley treated to a service with some fresh grease and fitted with a pair of low use Michelin Lithion 2 tyres in 700 x 23 size ( 1 small nick in rear ) . Black sturmey archer crank set with 39 tooth and a 15 tooth single speed kit

Original Selle royal " shark " saddle on a black 27.2mm micro adjust seat post that is free to move and adjust .Miche aero headset that has been cleaned and given some fresh grease .

All works ok and makes this an ideal commuting bike etc etc

Asking £115 collceted from nn8 Wellingborough or for an extra £25 could be sent via parcel force to most uk post codes

pugpro5.jpg

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Anyone before it goes on e bay ?

Top Bottom