Phatic Communion is Exhausting.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
*WARNING* *WARNING* *WARNING*
Moany Old Git Fred.​

I’m finding going for a bike ride or a walk or essential shopping exhausting.

I used to be able to walk the dogs three miles without seeing a soul, bike ride miles and no one would even look at me, now every fecker want to engage, say hello, chew the fat. Well I don’t. I’ll be glad when this C19 shite is over and I can go about my business ignored. The shops have got 2metre markings, yet some twunt will stand next to, maybe they think the virus can’t go sideways.

To all those people in South Oxfordshirecestery - Will you all please FECK OFF.
I don’t want to be your friend.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Moany Old Git Fred.​

I used to be able to walk the dogs three miles without seeing a soul, bike ride miles and no one would even look at me, now every fecker want to engage, say hello, chew the fat. Well I don’t. I’ll be glad when this C19 shite is over and I can go about my business ignored. The shops have got 2metre markings, yet some twunt will stand next to, maybe they think the virus can’t go sideways.

I don't suppose you'll be wanting of those 🤗 then.

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
Moany Old Git Fred.​

Sounds like you have enough friends...🔫:gun:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acnUb2KcgdU

Houthakker

A Happy Wanderer
Sounds like someone needs a hug..........

Randomnerd

Bimbleur
How are you doing @EltonFrog? What’s the weather like down there? I’ve friends in Wantage. You get up there much? Many with the virus round your end, is there? You riding much?
I got a mask for doing the shopping in. Cut into your cheeks those elastics. Do you think masks do anything?
Had to queue at Waitrose last week. No slots up here. Not enough vans, they say
ive heard cycling can fling the Covid seven metres. Do you all have to wear helmets?
Thanks for coming in though. And for talking about it. Puts the day on a bit doesn’t it? Anyway, I can’t stop talking all day. Thanks again. Send my regards to your Maureen. Bye then. Bye. Keep safe, eh! Bye

OP
OP
EltonFrog

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
How are you doing @EltonFrog? What’s the weather like down there? I’ve friends in Wantage. You get up there much? Many with the virus round your end, is there? You riding much?
I got a mask for doing the shopping in. Cut into your cheeks those elastics. Do you think masks do anything?
Had to queue at Waitrose last week. No slots up here. Not enough vans, they say
ive heard cycling can fling the Covid seven metres. Do you all have to wear helmets?
Thanks for coming in though. And for talking about it. Puts the day on a bit doesn’t it? Anyway, I can’t stop talking all day. Thanks again. Send my regards to your Maureen. Bye then. Bye. Keep safe, eh! Bye
I am going to Wantage in a minute, hopefully without having to bespeak with anyone.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Moany Old Git Fred.​

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks for the larf :thumbsup:

Slick

Guru
It may be all very well for you, but some people are really struggling with these restrictions and are desperate for a bit of human contact so maybe stop being just as moany and selfish and spend a minute or two with some locals and find out a bit about their day. There may come a day, sooner than you would like when you are looking for a bit of interaction to get through the day. :okay:

Top Bottom