phone down the toilet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

beepbeep

Literally - while decorating the loo I dropped my iPhone into the (clean ) water !!!!

Having spent several days switched off and in a bag of rice in the airing cupboard it is definitely buggered !!

So if anyone spots a great bargain for an iPhone 8 Plus ( no android phones allowed in my house ) on a phone only deal ( I have my existing unlimited everything SIM to put in ) I would be grateful

I will be awaiting Black Friday deals eagerly !! :smile:

sheddy

Legendary Member
ipooh !

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Maybe look at a refurbished phone.
New unlocked iPhones are very expensive.

You have been unlucky, I dropped my iphone in the bath and it survived totally unscathed.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Literally - while decorating the loo I dropped my iPhone into the (clean ) water !!!!

Having spent several days switched off and in a bag of rice in the airing cupboard it is definitely buggered !!
Don't write it off just yet! My nephew got caught in a thunderstorm and staggered home with his iPhone full of water and non-functional. He did the rice/airing cupboard trick for a week and ... the phone still didn't work. He put it back in the airing cupboard and my sister bought him a new phone. Months later, the bag of rice containing the old phone was found in the cupboard and when the phone was plugged into a charger... it worked!

Top Bottom