phone down the toilet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"

20181119_183334.jpg

OP
OP
beepbeep

beepbeep

it was an older iPhone 5 - not water proof....and certainly not toilet proof. :smile:

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Literally - while decorating the loo I dropped my iPhone into the (clean ) water !!!!

Having spent several days switched off and in a bag of rice in the airing cupboard it is definitely buggered !!

So if anyone spots a great bargain for an iPhone 8 Plus ( no android phones allowed in my house ) on a phone only deal ( I have my existing unlimited everything SIM to put in ) I would be grateful

I will be awaiting Black Friday deals eagerly !! :smile:
Best place for all i phones.
Dont you have insurance?

midlife

Guru
IPhone 8plus £600 odd quid sim free new or refurb. Is there a particular reason why you want that model?

OP
OP
beepbeep

beepbeep

I have iPhones since the Original iPhone and progressed through the iPhone 3g to the 5 and as years go by I need a bigger screen...I cant justify £1000 for the latest super duper iPhone and the one I have seen and like is the 8 plus.....I will be ringing house insurer in morning to see if the damage is covered under my house policy

classic33

Leg End Member
All you've to do is explain why you felt you needed to take the phone into the toilet.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
I have phone insurance as part of my bank account - you might want to check there too.

ETA - Your bank account, not mine

midlife

Guru
I have iPhones since the Original iPhone and progressed through the iPhone 3g to the 5 and as years go by I need a bigger screen...I cant justify £1000 for the latest super duper iPhone and the one I have seen and like is the 8 plus.....I will be ringing house insurer in morning to see if the damage is covered under my house policy

Same here, still got my iPhone 3G complete with gold plated bits. We have 6 iPhones in the family, I moved from an iPhone 5s to an iPhone 7 and its plenty big enough :smile: bought it used which gives a pretty good bang per buck...

Top Bottom