phone down the toilet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
To be fair to the op I have done the same thing twice before, just hope I don't do it a turd time!!!

OP
OP
beepbeep

beepbeep

This is sounding more and more implausible. What possible reason could anyone have for taking an internet-enabled phone into the bathroom?

with Mrs ''BEEPBEEP'' directing operations ( painting ''supervisor '' ).......suggestions on a fiver please

OP
OP
beepbeep

beepbeep

all sorted...Insurance co will cover the damaged phone..so now waiting until Friday to save a bit of money .....Just have to make do with my old Nokia Brick until then :sad:

vickster

Legendary Member
all sorted...Insurance co will cover the damaged phone..so now waiting until Friday to save a bit of money .....Just have to make do with my old Nokia Brick until then :sad:
You most likely won’t get any deal on a SIM free iPhone as there’s barely any margin. John Lewis will give you an extra years warranty as standard but they sell out fast so order ASAP if they have them

OP
OP
beepbeep

beepbeep

my wife got a cracking del on a sim free iPhone last year on Black Friday.....we also got two Mac books on ''black saturday'' ( the day after ) so fingers crossed......

Top Bottom