Photo sharing website ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Seems fine to me on my Lumia 950 using Edge. Get yourself a decent phone! ^_^
A phone so power-hungry that they put a clanking 3000mAh battery on it and consumption is still so poor (23-48h in tests) that it comes with a fast-charger to get it from 10% to 50% in 30 minutes at the expense of shorter battery life... not a good choice for someone who goes cycle-touring IMO... and it shouldn't be necessary to have something like "The phone that works like your PC" (MS's slogan for it) just to view pictures.

There's plenty of faster photosharing sites, as mentioned above. Flick flickr!

marknotgeorge

Hol den Vorschlaghammer!
A phone so power-hungry that they put a clanking 3000mAh battery on it and consumption is still so poor (23-48h in tests) that it comes with a fast-charger to get it from 10% to 50% in 30 minutes at the expense of shorter battery life... not a good choice for someone who goes cycle-touring IMO... and it shouldn't be necessary to have something like "The phone that works like your PC" (MS's slogan for it) just to view pictures.

There's plenty of faster photosharing sites, as mentioned above. Flick flickr!

I was only joking. I like Windows 10 Mobile's UI, and the decent camera and the 'proper' camera button, as well as double tap to wake and the glance screen. Battery life has never been a problem, and unlike other phones, the battery is removeable and replaceable (something the WinPhone community wanted, IIRC). And to be honest, given that Flickr is used as cloud storage of pictures that are on my phone anyway, I've never really needed to use the site on my phone. It works for me. If it doesn't work for you, fair enough.

Top Bottom