Photography

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

on the road

Über Member
Andy in Sig said:
I'm beginning to think I am the last of the film photographers. I decided that because I mainly do landscapes or portraits i.e. things that tend to sit still and so have time to think about all the factors etc. that there were no advantages for me to be gained from digital. Out of interest is anybody else of a simlilar view?
Same here, I haven't got a digital camera so stick to film.

Sanny

Here is a shot of Easthaven near where I stay, Very cold morning after the nightshift.
View attachment 858

John the Monkey said:
Thanks Andy.

Were you going for silhouettes in those two?

Good question. The answer is no, though I do like taking silhouettes. In this case I was using 3fps to capture the moment, which meant that my usual powered-down flash fill-in wasn't possible; and I haven't got round to doing a spot pp yet. ;)

29gfwpk.jpg

My latest efforts. I'm trying to photograph all my band's instruments in unusual locations, and this is my Fender Strat at the top of the Kymin near Monmouth.
2q8q2pi.jpg

Both mildly photoshopped.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Liking the second strat very much RT - could do with a bit more room for it to breathe in the frame (maybe some dead space to it's right?) for my money....

Melvil

Rhythm Thief said:
29gfwpk.jpg

My latest efforts. I'm trying to photograph all my band's instruments in unusual locations, and this is my Fender Strat at the top of the Kymin near Monmouth.
2q8q2pi.jpg

Both mildly photoshopped.

I like the second strat a lot. It's a cool image.

CopperBrompton

Bicycle: a means of transport between cake-stops
MichaelM said:
There's a distinct lack of the female form in lycra on this thread !
Hmm - is the lycra absolutely essential? If you look through my Flickr gallery you'll see many female forms who've forgotten to don the lycra ...

Ben

Top Bottom