Ping: LARGE HADRON COLLIDER

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

Aww, is diddums feeling a bit poorly and asking mummy for two months off work?

Lightweight!!!

THE HADRON COLLIDER

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH. I AM HAVING A PAIN. I AM ZINKING ZAT I HAFF HAD TOO MUCH TOBLERONE.

It was a quench! That can be a problem for MRI scanners as well. Very nasty and it will really mess with your equipment THC! :rolleyes::smile:

simoncc

Was there ever a small hadron collider? And is the large hadron collider a device built to facilitate collisions between large hadrons or just a large device that facilitates collisions between hadrons of all sizes?

Night Train

Maker of Things
Will they, oneday, just use it as a mass transport system for commuters and put trains down there?
Maybe there will be a third remake of The Italian Job and there will be Minis running around it.

yenrod

I beleive it will allow us to alter time.

Well, you can never discount anything in life ! ;)

magnatom said:
It was a quench! That can be a problem for MRI scanners as well. Very nasty and it will really mess with your equipment THC! ;):rofl:

Ah..................

Now the user name makes sense!

Should have linked that before!

Do you actually work with a Seimens unit?

Noodley

Here's a bit of time continuum bollocks for you. If you go into a thread and read it and then click on the "go back one page" button, then it does not register as a view - so it did not happen yet you have the knowledge of what is contained within the thread ;)

Top Bottom