England : Surrey Pioneer Motorcycle Run: Tattenham Corner to Brighton, Sunday 19 March 2017

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Is this a euphemism?
He's washing his hair that day....

25646DA900000578-0-image-a-12_1423222495100.jpg

Fab Foodie

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Is that yours? It is just the funniest thing I have seen today.
Sadly not, I stumbled across it on the interwebs....

r04DiE

300km a week through London on a road bike.
Whereabouts are you coming from? You could get a train back to that London (and lots of other places) very easily from Brighton, saves all the driving. And if you don't get a good long sleep, driving after a night ride isn't a good idea really.
Errm, hang on. It's a night ride?

r04DiE

Oh dear, sorry, brain fail! Ignore my stupid reference to night rides. But the bit about trains still applies.
Ha! And I had just booked the hotel with its-pay-full-price-if-you-need-to-cancel. It would be just me to not read the link and miss that it left at 8.00pm rather than 8.00am, so you really had me going there :smile: Thanks for the info on the trains :smile:

r04DiE

OK, I'm in - who else? Is it just @User and I at the moment, and, erm, hang on a minute - is @User actually going? Is it just me? FFS...

Fab Foodie

A fair excuse.
Is Abs wedding something we could all muscle our way into.....

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
How close to Three Bridges does the ride go? (If i'm home by midnight after the wedding i may turn up at Epsom ) Also what's the meet time?

8am got it

Last edited:

r04DiE

And where, exactly, will we meet? I don't know the area at all so it would be good to pre-arrange a place.

Last edited:

Tim Hall

How close to Three Bridges does the ride go? (If i'm home by midnight after the wedding i may turn up at Epsom ) Also what's the meet time?

8am got it
Three Bridges is part of Crawley, a bit to the east of the A23, which is the road the run uses at that point.

Top Bottom