England : Surrey Pioneer Motorcycle Run: Tattenham Corner to Brighton, Sunday 19 March 2017

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

r04DiE

300km a week through London on a road bike.
Could hook up en route?

r04DiE

8.30 is better for me. Its not as good as 9.30, but its still good ;)

r04DiE

Not having attended this run before, is anyone able to confirm that the route from Handcross heads west to the A281 and then south to Pyecombe?
I did a quick route using the (pretty limited) instructions from The Pioneer Run site and came up with this. Never been on it myself so its a bit of guesswork. Perhaps anybody on here that has done the route before could comment on the route's accuracy.

Yes, that sounds right.
Thanks. In that case, and if weather is clement, may well ride over to somewhere between Lower Beeding and Henfield to catch the latter stages.
the smell of poorly combusted petrol
Not difficult to find round these parts on a weekend with older blokes fiddling with their older machines.
middle aged bearded blokes by the side of the road
Also not difficult to find round these parts - admittedly not usually taking photos.

r04DiE

Good advice :smile: Are some of them really so slow that I'd be able to draft them, really?

r04DiE

Just planning my parking. Does anybody here know a road with no restrictions as near as poss to the station (Brighton) where I can park my car from Saturday afternoon to Monday? Don't mind a half hour walk.

Top Bottom