pizza tax

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
What is recursive spinning?

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

whilst your here though mickle, I've switched back to normal heavy chainlube instead of this shoot lightweight stuff that claims to clean your chain as well.

What a scam all that stuff is... really.

Pete

[foodie snob stuff] Nothing wrong with a pizza, as part of a healthy diet, that is: not if you eat nothing but. We often make them. Make being the operative word. Buy in the bases from the supermarket (we're not that foodie), fry up topping of our choice, ladle it on with lashings of grated cheese, into the oven for ten minutes - and - :laugh::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue: - Loads cheaper, too! [/foodie snob stuff...]

I thought you were saving money Abitrary? Make your own dough, it's so damn easy, cheesy crust, thin, thick whatever, you decide.

Abitrary said:
whilst your here though mickle, I've switched back to normal heavy chainlube instead of this shoot lightweight stuff that claims to clean your chain as well.

What a scam all that stuff is... really.

I like Sainsburys pizzas.

walker

I think that's the new inbuilt charge to pay the delivery drivers, don't tip them in future. I had one of them ask for a tip once, I laughed and closed the door, cheeky fecker.

Arch

Married to Night Train
One year, just before Christmas, we ordered a pizza from our local takeaway, and when it arrived the delivery chappie handed it over and before Tom could pay him, held up a hand and said "Just a minute". He then withdrew a mouth organ from his top jacket pocket, and gave us a verse of Jingle Bells. :tongue:

We were so amused, he got a really decent tip.

oh, I really fancy an Ali's Chicken Kiev now - chicken, ham and a gret dollop of garlic butter.

jashburnham

£12 for a pizza! Are you insane? That's more than I'd pay for a CD. My local Sainsburys has a pizza oven so I can get a freshly baked to order 14" pizza with 3 topping for £3.99 or £3.49 for a 11". Such a bargain and it is far far nicer than Dominoes and they use properly fresh ingredients.

£12, I mean seriously what a rip-off!

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
walker said:
I think that's the new inbuilt charge to pay the delivery drivers, don't tip them in future. I had one of them ask for a tip once, I laughed and closed the door, cheeky fecker.

what about "don't eat yellow snow", or, if they were on a moped "don't go though the lights on red"?

Top Bottom