Planet X clothing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
The jersey sizing can be a bit out at times and the pair of merino arm warmers I had shrunk badly. In general though good in my experience.

OP
OP
J

J1888

Über Member
Thanks both.

Seems I may have ordered too small on the baselayer, but I'll see what happens!

martint235

Dog on a bike
There t shirts are very much on the small size.
Yep I bought a 2XL African design one and it's way too small for me.

On a plus note, I bought 5 pairs of their £19.99 bib shorts and they are as good as any other shorts I've bought including the expensive stuff.

Red17

Veteran
Got a couple of pairs of their bib shorts and very impressed for the money. Like said above I've found their shirts a bit long in the body. Quality seems OK though.

OP
OP
J

J1888

Über Member
Got my stuff today, all seems good - they 3/4 bibs alone seem worth at least the 30 quid - better quality than my Altura Nightvision bibs

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I have the 365 3/4 length bibs and they are fab. I've lost weight now so Hubster has them and I have the normal length bibshorts in the 365 range and I am thrilled with them.

*Dusty*

Returning Hero.
I've got a couple of their clubman bib shorts and they seem fine. Definitely better than anything I had from sports direct!!

e-rider

crappy member
£29 for all that stuff - common sense would tell you not too expect too much, if anything!
IME CCers tend to favour / rate lower quality kit higher than I do. For example there are plenty of people on CC that are happy to buy cycle clothes from SportsDirect, Lidl or Aldi and claim that they are good value for money. This is their valid opinion. However, if I were to ask on CC "what do you think of Aldi lycra shorts?" I probably get quite a few responses saying that they are quite good. However, if I bought them and used them I'd be very disappointed and bin them the same day!
Basically, the only way you will know if you are happy with the kit, is to wait and see what turns up and try it out. Asking about sizing might be a more useful question.

jim55

Guru
Yeah I've got a pair like that ( shorts though but very similiar ,pad is good. , well up to 30 ml(furthest I've cycled in them) well worth the price you've seen

Top Bottom