Planet X - London road

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
I think Sigma in Kingston do Kinesis too

But phone them first (they are open on a Sunday but only from 12-6 I think)

They only seem to have road frames on their website so definitely double check they can get other stuff

Last edited:
I've been down at the Wosborough Planet X showroom this afternoon, & whilst they had some very nice bikes in there, I didn't see a solitary 'London Road'

There were some NanoLites, on offer, with SRAM
The 'Lion of Flanders' coloured (disc-braked) cross-bikes too http://www.planetx.co.uk/i/q/CBPXXLSAPEX/planet-x-xls-sram-apex-cyclocross-bike

And, a very intriguing track-bike that was matt/khaki gree, with a 'sharks mouth' decal on the head-tube

FRPXTTOR_P3.jpg

Last edited:

Nb99283

Saw a London Rd in sheffield PX as I was there to buy a CX XLS. Lookes superb in stealth black. Was worried already about my 6'4" 108kg bulk, and 1500 miles a year on a car roof with carbon, so alloy and rack mounts swung it. Ordered and awaiting collection date. Was a little unimpressed with options for more self build, but so far pestered PX daily about adding bits. I have received replies within 24 hrs on all requests. However they do not like adding bits not on the limited option list.

Wafer

Veteran
Anyone get one of these and able to share their experience? Other than a useful lengthy thread at Bikeradar I haven't seen a lot about them.

I've been looking at the Croix de Fer frameset but this one also looks pretty good for a less money, less weight and I guess less comfort and could probably be built up in the same way.
No chance of getting to a planet x store to try the sizing though.

Top Bottom