Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChrisKH

Guru
domtyler said:
Sympathies Chris! :smile:

Cheers dom. Not looking for condolences but I'll take what I can get. I have more of a problem with the fact I'm not grieving at the moment and I don't know why. But that's another thread altogether. It took a long time for it to sink in when my mother died (took four months and then someone hit me on the back of the head with a spade) and I suspect it will be the same.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
What about you Longers....?

Me - School BBQ tonight (hopefully the showers will stop) - get home, then wheel both kids bikes to school (with supplies of beer for me) for 6.00pm, where my kids and wife will join me a little later after swimming club - I'll probably take the car home (before consuming beer), then bike back up to school - now which bike to take as I'll have to walk it back...

Saturday - CAMPING with 12 or so Beavers (young cub/scouts) wish us luck....argh....

Sunday, back from camping before lunch then off to daughters birthday party at local gymnastics centre.

ChrisKH

Guru
fossyant said:
What about you Longers....?

Me - School BBQ tonight (hopefully the showers will stop) - get home, then wheel both kids bikes to school (with supplies of beer for me) for 6.00pm, where my kids and wife will join me a little later after swimming club - I'll probably take the car home (before consuming beer), then bike back up to school - now which bike to take as I'll have to walk it back...

Saturday - CAMPING with 12 or so Beavers (young cub/scouts) wish us luck....argh....
Sunday, back from camping before lunch then off to daughters birthday party at local gymnastics centre.

My son returned from his first Cub camp two weeks ago at Gilwell Park. He was absolutely knackered! And he hadn't washed for three days. :smile:

domtyler

Über Member
Dayvo said:
Off to Stockholm to see the girlfriend.
That'll be fun! :blush::smile: - open to interpretation!

Is this stil, the same girl you've been stringing along for the past x years? :blush:

Plax

Guru
Well, I had wanted to go camping - my dad is there at the moment with his genormous 3 bedroomed tent (the dog has his own bedroom!). But misery guts Mr Plax says the weather is crap so he won't go. I'll have to work on that with my powers of persuation. I mean the tent is big enough this time, as we can crash in my dads tent - He's 6ft 3 and a bit tubby to boot, so he was a bit squished in the two man tent last time. Apparently I was hogging all the space (a lie I tell you!). He can share a bedroom with the dog!

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Hoping for dry roads so I can pop the good wheels on and get out for 20-30 miles on Sunday. I've not done a long (for me) ride for a couple of weekends now, and I'm missing it!

domtyler said:
Is this stil, the same girl you've been stringing along for the past x years? :blush:

10 months, but it seems much longer pretty mutual. ;)

domtyler

Über Member
Uncle Mort said:
More taxiing duties for the kids and their friends, the dog hasn't been out for a run in the woods for weeks, and I've still got to finish assembling the greenhouse I've been putting up since September - 2006:angry:

But my daughter's now just about up an running without stabilisers, so I'll try and put some time in with her.

Why not just tie the dog to the bike, remove the stabilisers and send them out to the woods?

Top Bottom