plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RedBike

trio25 said:
I think I'm going to do a cyclo-cross race on sunday. Other than that trying to change the tyres on my road bike, just spent all morning trying to change one on my winter roadie, not sure what I'll do roadside!

Ask / remind me on Sunday and I will change them for you.

domtyler

Über Member
Joe said:
This weekend I will mostly be moving away to start uni next week.;)

Good luck Joe. Can't say three years of heavy drinking and drug taking mixed with as much casual sex as one can handle appeals to me though! ;):tongue:

Joe

Über Member
domtyler said:
Good luck Joe. Can't say three years of heavy drinking and drug taking mixed with as much casual sex as one can handle appeals to me though! ;):tongue:
Cheers. Yeh it's gonna be a hard life:sad:

PaulB

Legendary Member
Tonight, visiting a public house or three. Tomorrow, Anfield for visit of Stoke. Sunday, long ride with son and BIL.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Going into town on saturday i think. Got 'Grand Prix De Gents' 2 person TT on sunday morning. Been told to be at the start by 8:15:eek: and that is about 10 miles away, with a long downhill so not so bad.
8:15:eek:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I have (apparently) "handlebar palsy"... my hand keeps going numb... did squillions of miles over a few days a coupla weeks back, and had a problem since... ;) so off the bike for a bit... of course many giggles are to be had from my chums when they speculate as to why my left hand has a numbness activity (think frantic repeated movements etc etc)

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Joe..TT's are hard work on a Sunday...early starts - most of mine were 30 miles away, start before 9am, so at the HQ at 8, add travel time - up at 6, leave at 7.15..at the latest...

And to top it off, you have to ride your bike really fast...FFS...what do they expect eh........ all part of the fun........

The fast courses will start at 7.00 - in the old days, just try telling an organiser that there are 3/4 riders in the same car, so please can we start within 30 mins of each other....ohh those were the days......

bonj2

trying to fix rear headlight on rack tomorrow, don't know what the bloody hell's up with it
ride am to oxstones and back with a few mates
meal out sat eve
possibly road bike ride sun

Top Bottom