plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Work, woods, Wondon Wheewheel, quick visit from my son who is off to Peru, Brazil, NZ, Aus, Thailand etc on Monday morning...I think he is in danger of starting a job in March 2009 after four years partying law studies.:smile:

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Off to the Alps!
We were going on Eurostar and TGV till the unfortunate thing in the Tunnel, but now it'll be a trip to Luton for one of Easyjet's finest.
Oh goody...

mondobongo

Über Member
Fingers crossed I will be going for my first ride in three weeks, will be giving the fair a wide berth in future.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Last training blast before the three peaks...........and a bit of plastering. Plus the usual digging/bikebuilding/red wine bath.

trio25

Über Member
I think I'm going to do a cyclo-cross race on sunday. Other than that trying to change the tyres on my road bike, just spent all morning trying to change one on my winter roadie, not sure what I'll do roadside!

U

User482

Driving over to Afan Argoed, doing some MTB night riding, camp over, then another ride on Sunday before heading home.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Kids tomorrow am - gardening and stuff. Sunday out on the Ribble - not the best bike...boo...hoo

The Herety is sans headset....awaiting delivery of Shimano's finest from the importers via SJS Cycles (you can rely upon them), after some ebay seller has been messing me about..... grrr.

Top Bottom