Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Rhythm Thief said:
What do you need? My girlfriend's dad is a big noise in the Vintage Cycle Club in Herefordshire, maybe he could get hold of some stuff.

Thanks for the offer but....

My Flying Gate is a Trevor Jarvis replica and is currently undergoing a transformation from its vandalised fixie 27" wheeled incarnation to a 700c geared. I'll be using modern drive train components and I'm looking for Shimano 9 speed gear as there's plenty of it around as the trendy riders head for 10 speed.

A really enjoyable ride today and the weather forecast has changed for the better so hopefully I'll get out tomorrow too.;)

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Car failed MOT - rear pads worn..ah well will fit new pads tomorrow.... don't use the thing much anyway......

Been bike shopping.....got my Cycle Scheme quote - just got to wait for the voucher.

ChrisKH

Guru
ChrisKH said:
Ditto, except it's mine and the Mrs. Opened our passports last night, as I'm about to book the KH 2009 holiday and realised they both run out on the 5th March. KH junior has his second football match of his inaugural season this Saturday, so I will be there in support. Otherwise I need to check my bike's are in order for the February Essex CC Outing.

Man of the match for junior KH! ;). Dark Lane Dynamo's 5 - Forest Glade 3 - their first win !!! Junior took the ball from the half-way line and drove it in to the back of the net straight after half-time. I didn't know he had it in him. :biggrin:

ChrisKH said:
Match report makes good reading:-

http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/dld/match_report.pl

But then I'm biaised.

Well done to yours, good man. Cracking report, I don't think they even update our website more than once a year.

Mine lost. He got man of the match last week though. Our goalkeeper had a good game, always a bad sign.

Even the dog had a bad game. He only managed to snatch one sideline marker and was attacked by some little white thing which made an expedition through the fence and down the steps to give him what for. He looked to me to save him, daft dog, he coulda just stepped on it.

ChrisKH

Guru
Crackle said:
Well done to yours, good man. Cracking report, I don't think they even update our website more than once a year.

Mine lost. He got man of the match last week though. Our goalkeeper had a good game, always a bad sign.

Even the dog had a bad game. He only managed to snatch one sideline marker and was attacked by some little white thing which made an expedition through the fence and down the steps to give him what for. He looked to me to save him, daft dog, he coulda just stepped on it.

I'm sure it will be down with a bump next match for us! Still I can live in hope.

Just got back from a DH session at Kinver edge and tomorrow off out on the road, weather permitting. Haven't seen my other half since Tuesday so looking forward to that too.

Calum

Cinema tonight followed by a few beers in town I reckon. Tomorrow i'm gonna fit some new tyres onto the road bike and take it out for a spin if it's not lashing down. Could do with hitting the gym at some point as well...

Top Bottom