Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

derall

Guru
From the weather forecasts I'm getting, it has to be Saturday outdoors, Sunday indoors. Probably head up towards Aylesbury / Chinnor way Saturday, maybe do three or four hours. Then if the Sunday forecast is accurate go into London and spend the day in the Tate or the National Gallery.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Cathryn said:
Wow....that's brave!!

Me? First clipless ride tomorrow. Bring it on!! Then, mourning the loss of the husband as he heads off to South Africa with work...boo!!

I ALMOST mis-read that!!!

You could have started a widow's thread

peanut

Cathryn said:
Wow....that's brave!!

/quote]

dumb maybe...... brave no :blush:

actually we have always stayed best buddies. Relationships are so much more civilised when you mature. (get old):blush:

hey best of luck with the clipless moment tomorrow .Don't worry you'll be fine... maybe take the stabilisers off next week !.....

Watching son no.2 play footy, for which I've got to help set up the goals. I think I'll take the dog. If they start losing, I'll release him to nick the ball. Following that, a great big dose of DIY.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Ride up to Darlington from Meanwood via Wetherby, Easingwold, Thirsk ad Northallerton. Pie stops at Easingwold (for a Whixley Pie) and Northallerton (pie made in Whitby) and possibly rounded off with a Taylor's growler in Darlington. Catch train back to Leeds. Tick off third 100km+ ride for the month.

Sunday:
Look for drive train components for Flying Gate on t'Internet.

Have a go at replacing a non return valve in a flame wand using a Woods cycle valve. Test fire the wand and deploy scorched earth policy on the few surviving weeds in the drive.

Relax.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Dentist tomorrow, then im going to work, 10-14:00 to earn my £14.60:rolleyes: After ive done ive got to get a new battery for my bike computer, then get some WD40, then ride home. Ill then either lie around all day, clean the other wheel on the fixed ive not got round to doing or go to the gym.
Sunday im out on my bike, then lieing around for the rest of the dat:biggrin::becool:

Night Train

Maker of Things
A day off to visit a museum on Saturday then deliver some firewood Saturday evening.
Installing a soundproofed floor in a recording studeo on Sunday and the out for a Chinese new year meal with my folks in the evening.

In amongst all that I also need to mark a load of college work for Monday.

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
My son is off for two months on a school exchange to Frankfurt tomorrow am....it's going to be empty.....first real steps out into the big wide world...this exchange is solo...no teachers...just him... I hope he wants to come home...right now he cant wait to get out of here.;) for me :blush: for him.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Off to Leeds on Saturday. Sunday go and stare at Bianchis at the LBS. If it's not horrible weather do a long ride :blush:.

Young Un

22 miles on the turbo last night

Wanted to do a clubrun today but it looks too frosty/icy - will do an hour on the turbo instead:angry:
Then going to my motor clubs annual dinner later tonight

Racing cyclo-cross on sunday

oh - i also need to find some time to finish my english coursework before monday

Top Bottom