Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Helping my sister and brother-in-law gut their kitchen, sort out their garage, have a swim at the local pool and nothing else.

I've had far too much excitement recently! :laugh:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
[Oops, sorry longers - I must finish reading your Millstone Grit book and get it back to you! :laugh:]

I'll try and get a quick 30-mile bike ride in on Saturday.

I have a friend coming over on Sunday and the forecast is a bit iffy so it looks like a walk over the hills in the snow to take more photos for my new weight-loss/fitness blog. Pictures like this:

winter_walk_sheep.jpg

kimpower_1

Getting the kids passport picks done, might go out on out first trailer ride with Emily (now 10 months) and harry depending on the weather :smile:. out for Sunday dinna and short the shed out :laugh:

Christopher

Über Member
tempted to walk in the Lakes, if I could find a consistent weather forecast

Sunday work on the fixed: clean the brakes, take the chainring off, heat it over a stove and hammer it to try and straighten it. Might be looking for a new chainring soon.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
School family night tonight, car MOT tomorrow am, then off bike shopping to Wills Wheels in Stockport..... (well to get the spec and quote - then it's a wait for the cycle to work voucher)..

ChrisKH

Guru
kimpower_1 said:
Getting the kids passport picks done, might go out on out first trailer ride with Emily (now 10 months) and harry depending on the weather :smile:. out for Sunday dinna and short the shed out :laugh:

Ditto, except it's mine and the Mrs. Opened our passports last night, as I'm about to book the KH 2009 holiday and realised they both run out on the 5th March. KH junior has his second football match of his inaugural season this Saturday, so I will be there in support. Otherwise I need to check my bike's are in order for the February Essex CC Outing.

peanut

my ex is coming back to stay for an indeterminate period:ohmy:

I'm going to be clearing rubbish, packing up bike bits ,cleaning toilets and kitchen tidying, washing myself ....and the cats :wacko:

I'm going to be a busy boy:biggrin:;)

Top Bottom