Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

col

Legendary Member
Starting a week off after my late today, cant wait as I have been off until two days ago with this viral thing, still not right so Ill probably just be chilling for the first couple of days. Might be visiting friends near nottingham while Im off.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Tomorrow...
Chelsea v Wigan at the Bridge
Sunday...
Out for a local hilly 20 miler with ilovebikes of this parish. Then a few hours cleaning both commuter and weekend bikes, bit of gardening, then out for dinner somewhere with 'er indoors.

merlinmagic

Looking after our double trouble tomorrow whilst the missus goes to the spa. Out Sunday afternoon for a little jaunt providing the weather holds off.

Landslide

Rare Migrant
Making sure my current sniffle doesn't develop into a cold, cheer on the Dragons against les Bleus this evening, do some gardening (slash 'n' burn style), fit my new rear mech, and hopefully get out for a ride at some point.

I have had new wheels for my Veneto stuck in the shed since November - they are in danger of coming out of hibernation, as a pair of Marathon + are dangling from the back of a chair, and some Koolstop dual compound pads arrived too. I didn't realise the France v Wales game was this evening so that will feature, intermixed with a bit more bathroom tittivating...and then there's the other bike to sort out, and the England Ireland game. Oh and I can't miss the Scotland v Italy national anthems plus the first ten minutes of the match - where Scotland 'traditionally' hand the game to the Italians:biggrin:
And every night this week I have had a bottle of rosé - no particular reason but this will continue...with a dip into the red at some stage I suppose.
Apart from that it'll be CycleChat all the way!
Have fun everyone.:biggrin:

Tony B

Got to work this weekend ;)

Freewheeler

Sitting on the settee waiting for my fractured leg to heal. Been off the bike for a month now and I'm really missing it. Bored, bored, bored :blush:

Landslide

Rare Migrant
Aperitif said:
And every night this week I have had a bottle of rosé - no particular reason but this will continue...with a dip into the red at some stage I suppose.

...did I forget to mention I was going to turn up uninvited at 'Teef's?:blush:

Mortiroloboy

Well...Tomorrow is the first club 10 of the season, in the evening it's the club dinner, then Sunday it's the club run, a full week-end of cycling.:blush:

beanzontoast said:
Waiting to see whether car passes MOT. It's 9 - getting on a bit now. We've had it 5 years. Ususally keep our one and only car until it's about 10, and stuff generally starts going wrong with the ones we've had about now, so fingers crossed.

Update---

Phew! :blush:

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Taking eldest to Tennis Welcome session at the gym (their way of gauging interest and trying to flog lessons I suspect!) tomorrow morning.

Swimming as a family on Sunday morning.

I also have a rear hanger/derailleur/chain to fit to my Spesh at some point to get it back on the road... might try a cheeky few miles to 'test' it out too. :biggrin:

Have a film to watch too (Hurricane) so that may be Saturday night taken out of the equation.

Top Bottom