Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
What are you lot up to? Something nice I hope ;).

Me? Not much, I get to see my cats as I'm babysitting them for the next few days :biggrin:. Other than that :biggrin:.
There'll be some dogwalking and I'll try to get out cycling on both days weather permitting. And I've got two Sympathy Cards to write :biggrin:.

OP
OP
longers

longers

Legendary Member
What are you lot up to? Something nice I hope ;).

Me? Not much, I get to see my cats as I'm babysitting them for the next few days :biggrin:. Other than that :biggrin:.
There'll be some dogwalking and I'll try to get out cycling on both days weather permitting. And I've got two Sympathy Cards to write :biggrin:.

Bigtallfatbloke

family is off to the good food show...I resisted.

will ride until I freeze then watch football & get my amp rig sorted for sundays rehearsal.

Bigtallfatbloke

family is off to the good food show...I resisted.

will ride until I freeze then watch football & get my amp rig sorted for sundays rehearsal.

Just finished work for the year! ;)
Worked more or less constantly since mid-March, now I'm going to relax.
But just caught my first cold for two years. Blew the girlfriend out, and she blew a fuse! :biggrin: :biggrin:
So, reading, eating and sleeping is my agenda for the weekend. On my own. :biggrin:

Just finished work for the year! ;)
Worked more or less constantly since mid-March, now I'm going to relax.
But just caught my first cold for two years. Blew the girlfriend out, and she blew a fuse! :biggrin: :biggrin:
So, reading, eating and sleeping is my agenda for the weekend. On my own. :biggrin:

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Well its Saturday at M-I-L's then a pedal on Sunday.
I'll get thro saturday and look forward to sunday.

Noodley

Tomorrow: drop Noodley Jnr at music lessons, go to gym, shop, collect Noodley Jnr, go home, go to the pub, watch Scotland beat Italy 6-0, drink much beer, home.

Sunday: if Saturday goes according to the above - as little as possible.

Noodley

Tomorrow: drop Noodley Jnr at music lessons, go to gym, shop, collect Noodley Jnr, go home, go to the pub, watch Scotland beat Italy 6-0, drink much beer, home.

Sunday: if Saturday goes according to the above - as little as possible.

papercorn2000

Saturday am - bike. pm, take sprog to science centre, buy mum an Xmas pressie, watch Scotland humiliate Italy.
Sunday, I'm hoping to do the CX race in Castle Douglas (or go to Mabie or Ae on the MTB).

papercorn2000

Saturday am - bike. pm, take sprog to science centre, buy mum an Xmas pressie, watch Scotland humiliate Italy.
Sunday, I'm hoping to do the CX race in Castle Douglas (or go to Mabie or Ae on the MTB).

If touch wood the weather holds I'm going off to do a club run, it'll be my 1st one for ages (I had a bit of a knee problem) after that I'm going to cycle to my parents house to watch the us crush Italy ;) (my parents have got Sky). Sunday looks horrible weather wise so I'll probably just clean the commuting bike in my parents garage (I live in a flat).

Top Bottom