1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Plans for the weekend?

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by longers, 16 Nov 2007.

1. longers

longers Veteran

What are you lot up to? Something nice I hope ;).

Me? Not much, I get to see my cats as I'm babysitting them for the next few days :biggrin:. Other than that :biggrin:.
    There'll be some dogwalking and I'll try to get out cycling on both days weather permitting. And I've got two Sympathy Cards to write :biggrin:.

2. OP
    OP
    longers

longers Veteran

What are you lot up to? Something nice I hope ;).

Me? Not much, I get to see my cats as I'm babysitting them for the next few days :biggrin:. Other than that :biggrin:.
    There'll be some dogwalking and I'll try to get out cycling on both days weather permitting. And I've got two Sympathy Cards to write :biggrin:.

3. Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke New Member

family is off to the good food show...I resisted.

will ride until I freeze then watch football & get my amp rig sorted for sundays rehearsal.

4. Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke New Member

family is off to the good food show...I resisted.

will ride until I freeze then watch football & get my amp rig sorted for sundays rehearsal.

5. Dayvo

Dayvo Just passin' through

Just finished work for the year! ;)
    Worked more or less constantly since mid-March, now I'm going to relax.
    But just caught my first cold for two years. Blew the girlfriend out, and she blew a fuse! :biggrin: :biggrin:
    So, reading, eating and sleeping is my agenda for the weekend. On my own. :biggrin:

6. Dayvo

Dayvo Just passin' through

Just finished work for the year! ;)
    Worked more or less constantly since mid-March, now I'm going to relax.
    But just caught my first cold for two years. Blew the girlfriend out, and she blew a fuse! :biggrin: :biggrin:
    So, reading, eating and sleeping is my agenda for the weekend. On my own. :biggrin:

7. Cathryn

Cathryn California Correspondant

My girls are up for London for the weekend and we're going to try Kirstie's recipe for ginger champagne cocktails!!! Hurrah!!!!

Happy weekend everyone

8. Cathryn

Cathryn California Correspondant

My girls are up for London for the weekend and we're going to try Kirstie's recipe for ginger champagne cocktails!!! Hurrah!!!!

Happy weekend everyone

9. twentysix by twentyfive

twentysix by twentyfive Clinging on tightly

Well its Saturday at M-I-L's then a pedal on Sunday.
    I'll get thro saturday and look forward to sunday.

10. twentysix by twentyfive

twentysix by twentyfive Clinging on tightly

Well its Saturday at M-I-L's then a pedal on Sunday.
    I'll get thro saturday and look forward to sunday.

11. Mister Paul

Mister Paul Honky

Have no plans at all this weekend. Which is nice, because it's the first weekend for ages that we're not busy.

12. Mister Paul

Mister Paul Honky

Have no plans at all this weekend. Which is nice, because it's the first weekend for ages that we're not busy.

13. Noodley

Noodley Guest

Tomorrow: drop Noodley Jnr at music lessons, go to gym, shop, collect Noodley Jnr, go home, go to the pub, watch Scotland beat Italy 6-0, drink much beer, home.

Sunday: if Saturday goes according to the above - as little as possible.

14. Noodley

Noodley Guest

Tomorrow: drop Noodley Jnr at music lessons, go to gym, shop, collect Noodley Jnr, go home, go to the pub, watch Scotland beat Italy 6-0, drink much beer, home.

Sunday: if Saturday goes according to the above - as little as possible.

15. papercorn2000

papercorn2000 Senior Member

Saturday am - bike. pm, take sprog to science centre, buy mum an Xmas pressie, watch Scotland humiliate Italy.
    Sunday, I'm hoping to do the CX race in Castle Douglas (or go to Mabie or Ae on the MTB).