Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Karate comp. on Sunday....my son's just started it and is looking forward to it - he's just 7............. his first comp - through school of all places :biggrin: - we will see what he thinks of it after his first (ever) fight.....argh !

Speicher

Vice Admiral
ash68 said:
How ya going to wrap that up?:biggrin:
Hope you're not going to drive it 'til Christmas day and when you unwrap it you've got to act all surprised;)

It was my umptieth birthday on October 24th, so can I open half of it?

Hugo15

Über Member
Hopefully the weather will be OK tomorrow so we can go to the National Parks centre at Danby. Daughter #1 really likes it there as there is a great adventure playground and a fantastic cafe.

Knee is feeling better so will continue the rehab with some miles on Sunday.

Got the Soup Kitchen cookbook for my birthday today from my two girls so if the weather is poor we might make soup instead and eat my birthday chocolates.

SamNichols

I am eating my December the 1st chocolate, doing a sudoku, writing an essay plan, going to a BBC party where they'll find me odd but a couple of my best friends will be there to chat to me, reading some more of my book, doing the club run and having two showers. I shall also eat some meals, breathe some air, and will do other things that I shall not list. It's not going to be the most thrilling of weekends (especially after last weekend's climbing).

SamNichols

Yes, one on Saturday and one on Sunday. It might be three as I have the club run, but then again I may not shower before I go out on it. Saying that, I may also have a bath. Decisions, decisons.

ash68

Speicher said:
It was my umptieth birthday on October 24th, so can I open half of it?

no 'cause you'll spoil the surprise for christmas day:biggrin:

and then there'll be tears before bedtime:cry:

if you misbehave santa won't come at all:ohmy:

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Might go down the Hathersage area of the Peaks Park.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
ash68 said:
no 'cause you'll spoil the surprise for christmas day:biggrin:

and then there'll be tears before bedtime:cry:

if you misbehave santa won't come at all:ohmy:

Too late, I have already misbehaved:ohmy:.

I thought that now I am umpty and one twelvth that I could make my own decisions? How old do I have to be to make decisions? I could drive round to your house, and take you out;), would that make a difference?

Anyway Santa is unable to come here, I haven't got a chimbley. And the mince pies are all mine, just like the Chocolates, there not Terry's.

Just remembered, my avatar has an enormous chimbley

Speicher said:
Too late, I have already misbehaved:ohmy:.

I thought that now I am umpty and one twelvth that I could make my own decisions? How old do I have to be to make decisions? I could drive round to your house, and take you out;), would that make a difference?

Anyway Santa is unable to come here, I haven't got a chimbley. And the mince pies are all mine, just like the Chocolates, there not Terry's.

Just remembered, my avatar has an enormous chimbley

Careful Ash68 - he's misbehaved, wants to take you out and he's got an enormous Chimbley :biggrin:

col

Legendary Member
Nothing much this weekend,working right through to next weekend now.buuut,im looking forward to next weekend,as we are all,mlml,and son,and a couple of mates going by train to york for the day,christmas shopping.There is a shop there that is nothng but christmas,and its big,so going to loose myself in there too.:biggrin:

Abitrary

Avoiding a bottle of engine oil.

Just moved flat, but in my previous place I had bottle of car engine oil in the corner which I kind of cleaned around.

In the stress of the move, I unrecollectively put the same bottle of oil in the same coordinates in my new pit which will involve at least another year of deft vacuuming.

Apart from that, a couple of fat goth kids have started petting against my outside wall as if I'm some sort of soft touch. But they eat kebabs (which have wrappers they dump in the yard bit) instead of killed deer.

Thinking about shopping them to the goth police

Top Bottom