Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Abitrary said:
Wild camping? Surely it's all off season now?

Well, not really wild camping. It's a friend's birthday and we're all pitching our tents in the garden of a local boozer and getting wasted. Might help us forget that it's wet and cold.

Abitrary

all the same, dunno if i'm imagining it, but this weather is unusually clement, and might deserve a last stab at.. er... foolhardiness

SamNichols

I was camping last weekend, and it's just about liveable, despite the rain and the wind. Take a nice thick sleeping bag, a pair of long johns, and have a bit to drink so that you sleep all night.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I have decided to conquer the world, and I expect to have achieved global domination and superiority by Sunday evening, when you shall all be my minions...mwha ha ha ha ha:evil::biggrin:

ash68

Speicher said:
Too late, I have already misbehaved:ohmy:.

I thought that now I am umpty and one twelvth that I could make my own decisions? How old do I have to be to make decisions?

If you have to ask, you're not old enough:biggrin:

I could drive round to your house, and take you out;), would that make a difference?

Depends, if you're male, forget it
If you're female, you're welcome anytime;)

Anyway Santa is unable to come here, I haven't got a chimbley. And the mince pies are all mine, just like the Chocolates, there not Terry's.

Mince pies are my favourites:tongue:

Got some free tickets/passes to get into the parc ferme of the Rally GB tomorrow. So will be there early to have a look round, watch the quick guys disappear, then weather permitting, go out for an hour or two on the bike.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
ash68;123704][quote=Speicher said:
Too late, I have already misbehaved:ohmy:.

I thought that now I am umpty and one twelvth that I could make my own decisions? How old do I have to be to make decisions?

If you have to ask, you're not old enough:biggrin:
That should have been a rhetorical question. I had decided that if I am not old enough now to make my own decisions, and completely disregard the suggestions of others', then I never will. Ya, boo, shucks to my close relatives who think otherwise.:biggrin::biggrin:

I could drive round to your house, and take you out;), would that make a difference?

Depends, if you're male, forget it
If you're female, you're welcome anytime;) Female

Anyway Santa is unable to come here, I haven't got a chimbley. And the mince pies are all mine, just like the Chocolates, there not Terry's.

Mince pies are my favourites:tongue:
Would you like home-made ones, in which case you might be taking a risk?

If the Cycle Chat get-together gets off the ground next spring:biggrin:, you and some other peeps might have the opportunity to meet me in person.:biggrin:

Crackle, I can understand your mistake, not a very girly avatar is it, but then neither am I :sad::blush:

gavintc

Guru
Well, I got back from a week in Germany just in time to host a dinner party with some friends. Thankfully, my wife had done all the preps. Today, we went to my first professional football game and watched Hearts draw with Celtic - good fun but definitely not for me as a regular. Tomorrow, I think is time to buy some Christmas presents, although I would much rather go for a spin.

ash68

Speicher;123865][quote=ash68 said:
Would you like home-made ones, in which case you might be taking a risk?

home made ones would be lovely:thumbsup: beats the shop bought ones every time:tongue:

If the Cycle Chat get-together gets off the ground next spring:biggrin:, you and some other peeps might have the opportunity to meet me in person.:biggrin:

yeh, there was some talk of it possibly being up here in northumberland, see what happens.you do look like Sharon Davies don't you, don't want my Illusions shattered:biggrin::biggrin:
Be fun to see how everyone looks like in the flesh, you get no idea on the computer and I often wonder what peeps look like in real life.

Speicher;123865][quote=ash68 said:
Crackle, I can understand your mistake, not a very girly avatar is it, but then neither am I :biggrin::blush:

Gosh :sad: My most humble apologies - This is what happens when you don't engage brain before typing :biggrin:

I shall read your posts in an entirely new light :biggrin: I feel somewhat of a :biggrin:

This is where my mistake stemmed from: I thought you were on the left. That assumption probably betrays some deep psychological makeup within me.......:biggrin:

Still, it is a big choppper :biggrin::ohmy:

Top Bottom